Saturday, January 19, 2008

Finally...

Over the last two years most of our vacation time has been spent fixing up our house. These are just a few of the pictures we have - and many times we didn't take a good before picture. Most of our pictures that we have taken are during the process of redoing the rooms. Eventually I will get around to putting up a picture of our house with the shutters that were put on 2 weeks ago, but that requires me to go outside and take it first! I have had many people ask me for pictures over the last few months, and I've been promising to get them up, so I hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

Amanda & Brian said...

Wow!!! That's very impressive. Brian and I both think it looks great! Well done Knox Family. : ) Keep up the blog. We love to see what's going on.

Kristyn said...

Yaaaaay! So glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I'm putting you on our blog roll! And after thinking about it I can totally see you blogging with all your computer skillz!!